Main outcome measures
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Headspace 2019. Available at: https://headspace.org.au/blog/majority-of-aussie-students-stressed-depressed/. [Accessed 27 February 2020].
- Physiotherapy students’ perceived stress, stressors, and reactions to stressors: a comparative study between Sweden and The Netherlands.Physiother Theory Pract. 2018; 34: 293-300
- Prevalence and predictors of anxiety in healthcare profession students.Health Prof Educ. 2018; 4: 176-185
- Frequency of depression, anxiety and stress among the undergraduate physiotherapy students.Pak J Med Sci. 2018; 34: 468-471
- Stress vs anxiety: how to tell the difference.Psycom, 2019 (Available at: https://www.psycom.net/stress-vs-anxiety-difference. [Accessed 27 February 2020])
- Academic achievement, perceived stress, admission data, and sociodemographic background among therapy students in Israel.J Allied Health. 2017; 46: 72-78
- Stress and quality of life among university students: a systematic literature review.Health Prof Educ. 2018; 4: 70-77
- PSS-Study: an exploration of physiotherapy student-perceived stress and the related coping strategies whilst on placement.Int J Practice Based Learning Health Social Care. 2020; 8: 68-85
- Comparison of psychophysiological stress in physiotherapy students undertaking simulation and hospital-based clinical education.Simul Healthc. 2016; 11: 271-277
- Analysis of psychophysiological stress response in higher education students undergoing clinical practice evaluation.J Med Syst. 2019; 43: 68
- Stress and burnout: exploring postgraduate physiotherapy students’ experiences and coping strategies.BMC Med Educ. 2020; 20: 433
- Measures of anxiety.Arthritis Care Res. 2011; 63: S467-72
- Manual for the State-Trait Anxiety Inventory.Consulting Psychologists Press, Palo Alto, CA1983
- Clinical stress assessment using a visual analogue scale.Occup Med. 2012; 62: 600-605
- The Assessment of Physiotherapy Practice (APP) is a valid measure of professional competence of physiotherapy students: a cross-sectional study with Rasch analysis.J Physiother. 2011; 57: 239-246
- The Assessment of Physiotherapy Practice (APP) is a reliable measure of professional competence of physiotherapy students: a reliability study.J Physiother. 2012; 58: 49-56
- The content analysis guidebook.2nd ed. SAGE Publications, Inc., Thousand Oaks2016
- Factors related to coping strategies during Japanese physical therapy students’ clinical practice.J Phys Ther Sci. 2017; 29: 1421-1425