- Therapy Skill Builders, Arizona1994: 194 (5th month, page 99; 6th month, page 131; 7th month, page 150; 8th month, page 155; 10th month) Motor Skills Acquisition in the First year: An illustrated guide to normal development.
- ‘Development of a clinical measure of postural control for assessment of adaptive seating in children with neuromotor disabilities’.Physical Therapy. 1991; 71: 981-993
- ‘Abnormal truncal muscle tone as a useful early marker for developmental delay in low birthweight infants’.Pediatrics. 1986; 77: 659-663
- ‘Ontogeny of postural adjustments during sitting in infancy: Variation, selection and modulation’.Journal of Physiology. 1996; 493: 273-288
- ‘Development of postural adjustments during reaching in infants with CP’.Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology. 1999; 41: 766-776
- ‘Improvement of functional sitting position for children with cerebral palsy’.Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology. 1991; 33: 246-256
- ‘Content and criterion validation of the Chailey levels of ability’.Physiotherapy. 1999; 85: 410-416
- ‘Development and preliminary validation of an instrument to assess quality of sitting in children with neuromotor dysfunction’.Physical and Occupational Therapy in Pediatrics. 1995; 15: 53-81
- ‘The effects of the saddle seat on seated postural control and upper extremity movement in children with cerebral palsy’.Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology. 1996; 38: 805-815
- Therapy Skill Builders (a division of Psychological Corporation), San Antonio, Texas1997: 2-23 The SACND: A standardised protocol for describing postural control.
- ‘Reliability of the SACND’.Physical and Occupational Therapy in Pediatrics. 1995; 16: 23-32
- Manual for the Gross Motor Function Measure. Children’s Developmental Rehabilitation Programme at Chedoke-McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada1993
The article was received on May 29, 2001, and accepted on May 5, 2002